- Includes a FREE Brain Training Recipe™ to Release Inner Critic Judgment By Maggie Wilde - The Potentialist Years ago if someone had asked me the question “What would it take to love your body?” I would …Read More »
- “Will I or won’t I have that extra glass of wine or choose that chocolate or those chips? Can I really be bothered to drag myself to the gym after work?” When the battle begins …Read More »
- Do you find it easy to forgive and forget? Or do you end up ‘stewing’, feeling resentful or righteous? Use my free Brain Training Recipe to release anger and resentment. Forgiveness is not about anyone …Read More »
- One of the most common questions I get asked by clients and readers around the world is: "How did I develop unhelpful emotional eating habits?" As I get so many people asking this, I figured …Read More »
- What is the thing that most of us have, the majority of us don't want and nearly everyone who has one, wishes they didn't? It's a niggling and often noisy inner critic. Try these 4 …Read More »
- If you've ever wondered how to differentiate between a habitual eating pattern or an addiction then check out the distinction and discover three important factors to address the challenge here.Read More »
About Maggie Wilde
Maggie Wilde is an international award winning author, therapist and mentor specializing in brain training programs to stop unhelpful habits, sabotage patterns, build confidence, manage stress, and reprogram the mind body connection to create health. Her client's around the world are supported by her dynamic training, therapeutic skills and her unique CPR Mind Potential Brain Training Audio Kits.